Commitments to quality, service and privacy
- We will treat you with respect and be courteous at all times.
- Any enquiries will be answered promptly and in an open and honest fashion.
- We will never pass your details to any third party without your express permission.
- We view client confidentiality as paramount and adhere strictly to the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Please read our Privacy Notice.
- We undertake that your personal details will not appear in the media in any form.
We guarantee that there are no hidden charges, additional fees or extras. When working on a contingency basis (finder’s fee), we do not charge an estate for the costs of our research, or the expenses we incur in proving your entitlement.
We will never ask you to pay any money up-front.
In line with our commitment to the quality management standard ISO 9001, we will deal with any complaints we receive in a fair and transparent manner.
If your case manager has not been able to resolve an issue to your satisfaction, please contact executive director Philip Turvey (email@example.com), who will work with you to resolve any complaint you may have.
Find out more about us
Why have we contacted you?
If we have contacted you it is because we believe you are entitled to a share of an inheritance. You may wish to take legal advice, but do get back to us as soon as you can.
Why choose Anglia Research?
Our accredited genealogists offer accessible, transparent, and confidential services that are regulated by the Professional Paralegal Register.
To find out more about us, click on the questions below. Please don’t hesitate to contact us directly if there is anything else you would like to know.
Find your case manager
Find out more about our case managers, researchers, or associates who have contacted you directly, or are dealing with your case, here.
Code of conduct
At Anglia Research we have a commitment to integrity, quality and service. Our reputation is very important to us. Read more about our Code of Conduct here.
2023 Anglia Research Services All Rights Reserved.
Anglia Research and Anglia Research Services are trading names of Anglia Research Services Limited, a company registered in England and Wales: no. 05405509
Marketing by Unity Online